Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Kitty Pezz's Christmas card to Daddy




The kitties all gave Daddy special cat Christmas cards this year. I thought it was time to introduce my girls to everyone! This is our oldest kitty, Pezz. She was a ferral kitty that hubby found near the office when she was only a few weeks old. She was very tiny, but a fighter. She has the biggest personality and is fearless. She also does not act like a cat. Her first year, she was raised with our dog, a potbellied pig and a racoon. It wasn't until she was over a year old, she actually ever met another cat. She's a pretty lazy cat and a big daddy's girl!

Her card uses an image from a Clear Dollar Stamps set called Meowy Christmas. It has 3 different cat images so it was perfect for me as I have 3 cats. The cat in the stocking is perfect for Pezz becasue she loves to get into everything. Any bag, box, purse, drawer or etc. that she can squeeze into, she does! This particular image is so Pezz! This is first time that I had ordered from CDS and it was the week of Christmas, they got the order to me the same week the day before! WOW, I was really impressed. I also really love their stamps, especially all of the Patchpal Animals.

Thanks so much for looking!

Stamp Set: CDS, Meowy Christmas (unmounted clear)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black & Copic Markers
Cardstock: Gina K Pure Luxury White, SU Old Olive, Cranberry Crisp & DSP
Accessories: SU Cranberry Crisp ribbon, wavy edge scissors, oval Nesties

No comments: